What Sets ESPRO Bloom Pour Over Coffee Brewer Apart?
Change the Way You Coffee!
At ESPRO we push ourselves to solve real problems. In the case of the BLOOM Pour Over Coffee Brewer, we know existing pour overs are slow and hard to master. So, we set out to put the power of real brewing into your hands! Even extraction, in much less time, is made possible by our unique patent-pending design. That means better flavor!
Here’s the list of breakthrough features that add up to a complete modernization of manual coffee brewers:
• Unique cone to recessed bed geometry protects coffee grounds during brew, ensures all water sees the same amount of coffee, and promotes even extraction at breakthrough speed
• Integrated 1502 precision-etched holes in metal filter are individually flared to help draw extract through faster
• Optimized open area of metal filter tuned to produce 9 oz of coffee extract at SCA’s golden cup standard in 2 min
• Dual Mode allows the brewer to be used with paper filter or without
• Curved bottom collects extract into fewer streams for greater heat retention
• Steep angled brew chamber increases water height and head pressure over the brew, promoting faster extraction
• Integral double bend on brewer wall to indicate guidelines for easily pouring water over your coffee grinds
• Opening on the base to let you monitor the level of coffee in your cup or carafe
• Advanced thermal sleeve with Fibonnacci spiral incorporates 136 molded air pockets for added thermal protection
• Curved wall paper filters, matching the unique physics of the brewer precisely, and ensuring maximum extraction
• Heavy weight oxygen-cleansed paper ensures a more neutral flavor if used without pre-wetting
Other than that, it’s just like all the other brewers out there!
Or put another way, it’s unlike anything the coffee industry has ever seen before.