Getting yourself an awesome ESPRO French Press is a no-brainer. It makes the smoothest, grit-free coffee that rivals any overpriced cup from your local coffee shop. But when you pair our classic French Press with our Micro Tea Filter, you’ve opened the door to so many more drink and cocktail possibilities. Case in point: this Pimm’s Press Batch Cocktail. Our French Press infuses lemon, cucumber, strawberries, and mint into Pimm’s No. 1 (which is deliciously gin-based, by the way). Depending on how strong you like your cocktails, this recipe will make between eight and 16 servings. And just like the coffee made in our French Press, the first cup is sure to be as good as the last.
Makes 8–16 servings
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- ½ English cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup lightly packed mint leaves
- 2 cups Pimm’s No. 1
- sparkling lemonade
- sliced cucumber, mint, strawberries, and sliced lemon for garnish (optional)
- Fit your ESPRO French Press with the Micro Tea Filter and add the lemon, cucumber, strawberries and mint leaves.
- Top with Pimm’s No. 1, and cover with the lid; let everything infuse for at least two hours.
- After 2 hours, press down the plunger on your French Press (it should take about 20 seconds).
- For each serving, pour 1-2 ounces of your Pimm’s infusion in a glass over ice. Top with ½ cup sparkling lemonade and garnish with cucumber, mint, strawberries and lemon.