A coffee cocktail is the perfect drink to keep your guests jingling and mingling all night long. Another perk of this crazy-good cocktail? You can make it ahead and in a big batch so you can focus on having fun (and not playing bartender for half the event). A quick drizzle of chocolate syrup makes this drink oh-so impressive, too.
Makes 8 servings
2 cups cold black coffee
2 cups Irish cream liqueur
1 cup vodka
½ cup half-and-half
Chocolate syrup for garnish
Chocolate shavings and cocoa powder for garnish (optional)
- Combine coffee (made using a French press or BLOOM Pour Over), Irish cream liqueur, vodka, and half-and-half in a glass pitcher.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour or until ready to use.
- Drizzle the inside of a martini glass with 1 teaspoon of chocolate syrup or more to taste.
- Pour 2/3 cup chilled cocktail base into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake for 30 seconds or until very cold.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings and a dusting of cocoa powder, if desired.
- Repeat the process for the remaining drinks.