Looking for a quick snack or breakfast pick-me-up? You’ll love this peanut butter-banana smoothie with a cold brew twist (because caffeine!). Making your own cold brew couldn’t be easier—especially when you have the ESPRO Cold Brew Coffee Kit CB1. And cold brew mixed with milk, bananas and peanut butter? It’s what smoothie dreams are made of.
Makes 4 servings
Cold Brew Ice Cubes
- 1 cup plus two tablespoons cold brew coffee concentrate diluted with 6 tablespoons water
- 4 bananas, peeled, quartered crosswise, and frozen
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 cups dairy or plant milk of your choice
- ¾ cup cold brew coffee concentrate diluted with ¼ cup water
- Sliced banana and chopped peanuts for garnish (optional)
- Fill a 12-compartment ice cube tray with diluted cold brew concentrate (expertly made with your ESPRO Cold Brew Coffee Kit CB1, of course); freeze until firm.
- In a blender, combine all 12 coffee ice cubes with frozen banana, peanut butter, milk and diluted cold brew concentrate; process until smooth.
- Divide among four tall glasses, and top with sliced banana and peanuts.