1. Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. User License
1. Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Espro's site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Espro's site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even "mirror" the materials on other server.
2. This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Espro whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
1. The materials on Espro's site are given "as is". Espro makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Espro does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Espro or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Espro's Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Espro or a Espro approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don't permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Espro's site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Espro does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Espro may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Espro does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Espro has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Espro of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user's own risk.
Espro may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Espro's site should be administered by the laws of the country of Vancouver Espro State without respect to its contention of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Last updated July 9, 2021
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
Last Update: July 9, 2021
What are Cookies?
To allow the Services to work properly and to provide you with a personalized experience, we sometimes place cookies on your device. A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store unique identifiers, user preferences, and other information, such as what pages you visit, you IP address, or how you arrived on the Services.
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
How Can You Control Cookies?
Questions and How to Contact Us