It’s Cocktail Hour! Cold Brew Martinis Coming Right Up
You’ve heard of the classic espresso martini (and if you’re a coffee lover, you’ve probably had a few yourself). But if you’ve hopped onto the cold brew train (and we obviously have with our Cold Brew Coffee Kit CB1!), then you need to try using diluted cold brew concentrate in your next martini. It’s quick and easy yet super elegant (date night, anyone?).
Makes 1 serving
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely ground espresso beans
- 3 tablespoons cold brew coffee concentrate diluted with 1 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 3 tablespoons vanilla or regular vodka
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 3 espresso beans for garnish (optional)
- Combine sugar and ground espresso beans on a shallow plate.
- Dip the rim of a martini glass in water, then roll the rim of the glass in the coffee bean mixture. Set aside.
- Combine cold brew (expertly made with your ESPRO Cold Brew Coffee Kit CB1, of course), coffee liqueur, vodka, and half-and-half in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake for 30 seconds or until very cold.
- Strain into your espresso-rimmed martini glass, and garnish with espresso beans, if desired.